To get started you need:
- Contact CloudPayments to connect to the service.
- Install an application for connecting to the payment service in the Shopify store(request the link to install the application at dev @trademinister.de)
- Install in ShopifyUnversal Payments (TM) (Install from app)
- Applyactivationat firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Settings in your personal accountCloudPayments.
- Settings in your personal account CloudPayments.ru. If you need to connect Apple Pay, then when registering a store, you need to specify the address https://payments.trademinister.net/ instead of the real address of the store (slash url at the end is required).
- You need to specify the following links:
- Pay section:https://payments.trademinister.net/cloudpayments/callback_pay
- Fail section: https://payments.trademinister.net/cloudpayments/callback_fail
- Apple Pay (only for websites) - select if the store address was specifiedhttps://payments.trademinister.net/
Setting up the "CloudPayments" app in Shopify
Password —Create a password that will be used to verify the correctness of the submitted data from Shopify.
Public ID and API password - copy from CloudPayments personal account settings .
Authentication type — scheme for debiting money from a customer's card. Two factor authentication: first, money is reserved on the card, debiting occurs at the next step after confirmation in your CloudPayments account. One factore authentication - money is immediately debited from the buyer's card.
Widget design is an option to display the CloudPayments widget for making payments. (All operations with card data are performed on CloudPayments servers).
Receipts — settings for generating online receipts through the CloudKassir service.
Is srtict accountability — enable generation of online receipts.
- Setting up a payment service in Shopify
Use the CloudPayments application to install the program. You need to follow the link "Gateway installation URL". Then, under Shopify Settings - Payments providers - Alternative payments, select the "Universal payments (TM)" gateway.
Check that your settings are correct